There were a few “must have” manga released, so I placed a small order. I’ve actually had a little free time to read manga this past week. How exciting.
- SK8R’s 1 – Skater manga by Tojitsuki Hajime. It was inevitable. And it’s pretty awesome.
- Soredemo, Yasashii Koi wo Suru – A collection featuring some of Yoneda Kou’s doujinshi.
- 10 Dance 2 – Just gorgeous
- Waka-sama Onmitsuchou 2 – Quite a porny ninja adventure.
- Docchi mo Docchi!!! – Third volume in the series and it won’t be the last. The obi says seme vs semes vs seme–the new one was once a classmate of Ozaki. It was more interesting to see how Ozaki and Tsuburaya interact now. Tsuburaya really seems to embody the title “same difference” with his attitude toward their relationship. That’s actually a good thing–he just wants to be with Ozaki, his adorable, spoiled boyfriend.
- Uchi no Tenshi ga Kemono Deshita – An otaku-themed story where the love interest looks like a guy’s favorite moe character and uses that to his advantage. The manga was okay, but there were some vexing things early on in terms of the characters/writing (for example, the otaku guy claimed he was “a bitch” that could sleep around with anyone, some “I’m not gay, gross!!” lamenting, and lots of drooly, flappy sex mouth). The later chapters were better. Eh.. could have skipped this one.
- Ore Monogatari!! 5 – I heart Takeo
- Shuuten Unknown 2 – I’ve been looking forward to more of this manga. I can never have enough Sugiura Shiho. Can’t wait to see where it goes. I still need to frame that signed picture.. need to look into that this summer.
- & 8 – It’s over. Too busy sobbing in the corner to read it. Seriously, I’m not sure when I want to read this now that I’m holding it. WTF