I got some new loot, including the new Dot Kareshi game and some manga.
- Shuuten unknown 1 – I’ve been waiting for this! I was thinking of doing a blog entry, but there’s already a scanned chapter out there, so that might be a waste of time. But she’s my favorite mangaka and I’ve never been able to cover her here either. So eeeeh.. let’s just look at the pretty cover.
- Bouzu Kawai ya Kesa Made Itoshi 1 – aaah, I’ve been waiting for the adorable monk manga and now I have it!
- Ore Monogatari 4 – I can’t get over the looming, blurry Takeo in the background
- Taiyou no Ie 9 – This manga is giving off very strong “second guy is actually best guy” signals lately.
- Okashina Futari 3-4 – finishing off one shoujo series
- Oujisama to Haiiro no Hibi 4 – finishing another shoujo series
- Heroine Shikkaku 10 – Finishing this nightmare of a series will be like ripping off a stubborn band-aid. It started out great, but turned into one of the worst second boy syndrome cases yet.
- Kamisama Hajimemashita 15-16 – I really like this series overall, but I’m experiencing fatigue and want her to draw something new.
- Shitsuren Chocolatier 7
- Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de. 2 – adorable little girl for a lead
- Kore wa Koi no Hanashi 8
- Dame na Watashi ni Koi Shite Kudasai 1 – cute, kinda brainless fun
- Stand Up! 1 – new Yamakawa Aiji
- Ginzatoushi to Kuro no Yousei ~Sugar Apple Fairy Tale~ 1 – Cute story and nice art. Kinda makes me want to try the light novels, but light novels require more energy and time
- Sherlock – Pink Iro no Kenkyuu
- Yoshiwara Hana Oboro 1-3 – I thought I’d get a short, complete series for a little fun, but volume 2 ended up back-ordered and delayed the whole order for almost 3 weeks. Not that I’m bitter or anything that I had to wait for Shuuten Unknown… not at all.
I also picked up the new Anadoko manga, Naraku Izuko Emaki – Anata no Tame Nara Doko Made mo – Heian-chou Special with the small bonus calendar because I’m trolling around for pretty things to put on my bookshelves. I now own something with a page weirder than my BL tentacle porn. All I’m going to say is “bucket of worms.” And eew.
I also got Dot Kareshi II ~Tenkuu no Kiss~ and all the extras from Stellaworth.
It was another all too short burst of fun. All the characters have a little something different to offer. The tone is a little different this time, so it didn’t feel stale to me. In the first game, most of the characters were hostile toward the player character and blamed her for their situation. This time, all of them except Beastmaster immediately let go of the negativity because they had her in their clutches anyway, so there was no point in dwelling upon it.
Only one more game to go! It should end on a high note, at least. Since I was on a Rejet high, I ended up ordering some Black Wolves Saga posters to decorate my shelves. As soon as those came back in stock, the Diabolik Lovers posters were no longer available. Maybe another time. I also picked up the Black Wolves Saga Natsucomi book and the Wasurenagusa book while I was at it. I’m pretty excited about the latter artist illustrating the Alice game. I should get these goodies in a week or so.