That was quick–got the books yesterday. I’m a bad girl and have poked my head in several, but I still have plenty left for Thanksgiving break. Title list here. In true shin holiday tradition, I like to spend some time holed up in a hobby, not to be disturbed by the world and all its responsibilities for once.
Usually Thanksgiving is all about the video game coma, but I haven’t decided on that candidate yet (shrink-wrapped Fable 3, get into Fallout 3 New Vegas again, Hanakisou PSP, more Atelier Rorona, etc..) But this year, manga has a special little place too.
- Oops, apparently I already read completely the Naono Bohra tank, but it’s good to have a paper copy of Hitomi no Ori.
- Same with the Mizushiro Setona tank.. I know I own a tank of at least one of those stories!
- Yes, I flipped the cover of Cake wo Kai ni to its delicious, delicious back cover. Normally I like my treats fresh, but I wouldn’t mind one off of him..
- I was not expecting the caliber of content of her S&M title, especially that queen who punishes the husband while desiring the innocent, naive wife..
- As such, Kawachi Haruka is growing in my little manga heart.
- I was hoping for an Asuka type otomen in Oujisama 100%, but I don’t think that’s the case.. we’ll see.
Oh and I apparently have multiple quarter to half-finished preview posts laying around (Natsuyuki Rendezvous, Super Lovers, Mahoutsukai no Neko, GushMania EX Body Hair), but I can never seem to finish them. I doubt this will help and likely just add to that.. Bleh :-p