Oops, I forgot to post a pic of my latest shipment. I’ve had it about a week. They are already covered and I’ve face planted myself in some of the books. I like having a picture inventory–it’s easy to visualize all my choices for reading material! Title list in the previous post.
A few things:
- Wow, what a BL laden shipment. The ratio was thrown off since this is really only half the order I suppose.
- Natsuyuki Rendezvous is my current obsession.. will try to post something about it soon~
- Element Girls is amusing–some of the designs are just so random. I will post about this… sometime. The chemist in me demands it. Stupid busy life…
- I was expecting crack with Liechtenstein Hakase no Karei Naru Nichijou. However, I was not expecting tentacle sex. Touche.
- I knew it was coming from the preview images, but some of the eyes really freak me the fuck out in Unmei no Aite Desu ga, Nani ka? It reminds me of the manga FIVE, whose eyes still haunt my dreams.
- Division!!–the first devoured book. I loved the bad boy oyaji yakuza~
- Mahoutsukai no Neko looks good–made for my shoujo fantasy taste. I can’t wait to read it properly soon.
- TOUCH!! is weird. Yup
- Ikemen-kun to Saenai-kun – gorgeous art. After the other underwhelming Gataeu offerings, I was pleased with this.
- Kimi ga Koi ni Oboreru has some angry sex in it. But not the good kind. Takanaga Hinako is not so good at writing that.. sigh. I read her out of habit anyway..
And yes, I’m already dreaming of my next line-up~