Another batch of manga that arrived with good timing about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I’ve run out of A5 plastic covers. I need to order more, but already have 20 more books I want in the coming month. It never ends.
In the pile:
- & 5 – The most wanted book of the bunch. The only disappointment is the long wait until the next volume.
- Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de. 1 – This is adorable and kinda wrong at the same time with its under-aged “bride.” But she’s the best part and is in charge, so it’s all good.
- Ippo 1 – est em and shoes!
- The Man of Tango – the final – this book is high quality and very thick. The guys are beefy too, of course. Definitely a collector item.
- Kamisama Hajimemashita 13-14 - we seem to be heading towards the climax of the story?
- Acid Town 3 – I thought I picked this up a long time ago. I was wrong. When’s the next coming out?!
- Clover no Kuni no Alice – Kishi no Kokoroe 3 – This Ace story has ended. It needed more Ace. These collections should assume the reader has a pretty extensive knowledge of the Alice story lines and focus more on the characters..
- Clover no Kuni no Alice – Kuroi Tokage to Nigai Aji 3 – needed to finish out this series
- Hakkenden 12 – I was going to wait until the anime ended to reread and catch up, but my will is eroding.
- Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji 5 – more Hatta Ayuko
- Wolfull Moon – A cute shoujo fantasy story. It was really nothing more, nothing less.
- Nagata-sensei wa Oyobigoshi – not really a fan of Fujimoto Haruki, but it’s hard to resist oyaji. Sometimes I hit, sometimes I miss.. we’ll see which this one is.
- GUSHmaniaEX R45R – Another collection of oyaji stories! This time, it looks like the majority of the men and their partners are oji-san level. Nice.
- T x S 1 – Takatsuki Noboru and seme vs. seme? Yes, please
- GUSH peche - seme vs seme collection – I like this particular trend. However, one story oddly was not seme vs seme, but just made the yankee boy bottom with no resistance on his part. It was cute, but not what the anthology is about. I swear there’s always one contributor that doesn’t get the theme memo in these collections..
- Kenenka no Table - pretty cover with lovely old man splayed out on a table. Yup.
- Akkan Complete – I knew it would be terribly censored, but I miss buying bara. Next to the practically untouched and very sexy Man of Tango, the censoring is pretty sad.